Details & Programme
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the Design stage of the BCM Lifecycle. The Design stage builds on the outcomes from the Analysis stage.
During this course students will use a case study and take part in group discussions and exercises.
This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018.
|0920||1035||Module 1 - Design Options||Strategies and Tactics|
Insurance and Finance
Maximum Survivable Incident
|1050||1205||Module 2 - Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives||Setting RPOs|
Issues to consider
|1305||1420||Module 3 - Preparing for Implementation||Consolidation|
Checking Design solutions
|1435||1550||Module 4 – Incident Response Structure||Incident Response Structure |
Completing this course will enable you to:
- Understand and explore the options for designing business continuity solutions
- Set recovery point objectives and recovery time objectives
- Prepare for the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle
- Design an effective incident response structure
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals who require in-depth knowledge and an understanding of how to design business continuity solutions appropriate for their organisation.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in a continuity and resilience related role.
DMS, MBA, FBCI, FCMI
Please contact the BC Training team on 01253 667570 or email email@example.com, should you wish to discuss options for delivering this course in-house at your organisation.