Details & Programme
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge of the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle. The Implementation stage is where the business continuity plan is developed, managed and implemented as a key element of the overall BCM programme.
During this course students will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and exercises.
This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018 and reflects the current global thinking from ISO 22301.
|0930||1045||Module 1 – Developing the BCPs||Developing the BCPs
Types of BCP
|1100||1215||Module 2 – BCP Structure, Content and Format||BCP Structure, Content and Format
BCP storage Access and Availability
Using the BCP
|1315||1430||Module 3 – Invocation and Action Plans||How and when to invoke
The cost of invocation
Action plans and checklists
|1445||1600||Module 4 – Making the BCPs Operational||Checking the BCP
Fitness for purpose Team
Please note timings are indicative as the exact timings for each day may change due to students interest and experience in certain subjects. The course may finish earlier than 5.00pm if all topics have been covered.
- Develop business continuity plans
- Determine how and when to invoke the plans
- Create action plans and checklists
- Manage the business continuity plans
Completing this course will contribute 8 hours towards your Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals who require in-depth knowledge and an understanding of how to develop, manage and implement business continuity plans appropriate for their organisation.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in a continuity and resilience related role.
Please contact the BC Training team on 01253 542650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, should you wish to discuss options for delivering this course in-house at your organisation.