Details & Programme
- Module One - What is Business Continuity?
- Module Two - How do I establish and manage Business Continuity?
- Module Three - How do I embed Business Continuity within the organisation?
- Module Four - How do I analyse the organisation’s Business Continuity requirements?
- Module Five - How do I design the organisation’s Business Continuity solutions?
- Module Six - What plans do I develop and how?
When this course is taken in conjunction with self-study of the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines 2013, it is excellent preparation for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) Examination.
Once you have purchased this course, you will be sent a Username and Password. As soon as you log in to the system, your 60 day access commences. The course generally takes 8 hours to complete.Back to top
- Aligns to ISO 22301
- Based on global good practice in BC
- Self-paced online
- Contains expert advice
Who Should Attend?
Business Continuity and resilience newcomers or individuals with a full or part time role or responsibility that requires a basic understanding of BC.