Business Continuity Management Foundation (Classroom)
- Course slides and notes
- Certificate of attendance
Duration & Cost
The duration of this Business Continuity Management Foundation training course is 1 day and up to 12 people can attend one course.
The cost of this course is £4,950 for 1 day and £3,950 for subsequent days, plus tutor expenses. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.
- Understanding of the key concepts of business continuity
- Introduction of business continuity management to your organisation
- Identify critical business functions and potential disruption
Session One: Introduction
This session provides delegates with an overview of what business continuity is and how it contributes to organisational resilience.
Session Two: Policy and Programme Management
This session enables delegates to recognise an effective business continuity policy and implementation programme.
Session Three: Analysis
The session provides delegates with the knowledge to conduct rudimental business impact analysis within an organisation.
Session Four: Design
The session develops delegates skills in choosing appropriate recovery solutions.
Session Five: Implementation
The session supports delegates in identifying effective business continuity plans.
Session Six: Embedding
The session assists delegates to conduct training needs analysis and produce stimulating learning programmes.
Session Seven: Validation
The session provides delegates with an overview of how to validate business continuity management systems via exercise, maintenance and review methodologies.
- Helps to promote the importance of business continuity within your organisation
- Applicable to employees of all levels
- The Business Continuity Management Foundation course is delivered in-house so can be tailored to your organisation
Who Should Attend?
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields