Details & Programme
Administration staff play a crucial role in the incident room, in order to make sure it is running efficiently and that staff are able to respond and manage an incident. They are involved in a number of tasks, including the initial set up of the room, logging information and decisions, managing information, facilitating communications and may also be responsible for catering.
- Role of the administration person
- Setting up the incident room and incident room facilities
- Managing information and use of incident boards
- Logging information and defensible decision making
- Communication skills and managing and facilitating team communications
- Adding value to incident management
- Pre-incident and post incident tasks
The course will contain a mixture of teaching and delegates will have the opportunity to practice what they have learned.
This training has been developed by Charlie and Kim Maclean-Bristol.
Duration & Cost
The training will be over one day and up to 12 students can attend one course.
The cost of this course is £3,950. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.Back to top
Who Should Attend?
The training is aimed at those who have been designated an admin role in their plan and must provide administrative support to the incident management team at strategic, tactical and operational level.