Details & Programme
Administration people play a crucial role in the incident room in order to make sure it is running efficiently and that staff are able to respond and manage an incident. They are involved in a number of tasks including the initial set up of the room, logging information and decisions, managing information, facilitating communications and may also be responsible for catering. Business Continuity Training believe that well-trained administration people are an essential part of the incident room staff. The course will give administration people the skills and confidence to perform their role effectively.
- Role of the administration person
- Setting up the incident room and incident room facilities
- Managing information and use of incident boards
- Logging information and defensible decision making
- Communication skills and managing and facilitating team communications
- Adding value to incident management
- Pre-incident and post incident tasks
The course will contain a mixture of teaching and then the students will have the opportunity to practice what they have learned.
Course Author and Presenters
This training has been developed by Charlie and Kim Maclean-Bristol and will be presented by one of them.Back to top
Who Should Attend?
The training is aimed at those who have been designated an admin role intheir plan and must provide administrative support to the incident management team at strategic, tactical and operational level.