Incident Management Support Training (Classroom or Live Online)
BC Training believe that well-trained administration people are an essential part of the incident room staff. This Incident Management Support Training course will give administration staff the skills and confidence to perform their role effectively.
- Course slides and notes
- Certificate of attendance
Administration staff play a crucial role in the incident room, in order to make sure it is running efficiently and that staff are able to respond and manage an incident. They are involved in a number of tasks, including the initial set up of the room, logging information and decisions, managing information, facilitating communications and may also be responsible for catering.
- Role of the administration person
- Setting up the incident room and incident room facilities
- Managing information and use of incident boards
- Logging information and defensible decision making
- Communication skills and managing and facilitating team communications
- Adding value to incident management
- Pre-incident and post incident tasks
Duration & Cost
The Incident Management Support Training will be over one day and up to 12 students can attend one course.
The cost of this training (ex VAT) is £4,950.00 / €5,545.00 / $5,930.00 plus tutor expenses. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.
The Incident Management Support Training course will contain a mixture of teaching and delegates will have the opportunity to practice what they have learned.
- Helps to promote the importance of Incident Management within your organisation
- Applicable to employees of all levels
Who Should Attend?
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields