Details & Programme
Whether you are new to ISO 22301 or looking to further your expertise, this is the right training course for you. We can tailor-make this training course to suit your business continuity programme, we can create a package that can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you need to be.
This training course will help your organisation to have a basic understanding of business continuity. ISO 22301 provides a framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating the impact that this has on the company and developing the capability to minimise the impact of disruption. The training course will provide the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Understanding of the key concepts of business continuity
- Introduction of business continuity management to your organisation
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- Identify critical business functions and potential disruption
Duration & Cost
The training will be one day and up to 16 students can attend one course.
The cost of this course is £3,950 plus tutor expenses. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.Back to top
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- How to recover business functionality in a crisis situation
- What action to take to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your company's business continuity management system
Who Should Attend?
- Continuity and Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- IT Managers
- Environmental, Health and Safety Managers
- Consultants and Auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 to their organisation