Details & Programme
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge of the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle. The Implementation stage is where the business continuity plan is developed, managed and implemented as a key element of the overall BCM programme.
During this course students will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and exercises.
This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018 and reflects the current global thinking from ISO 22301.
Module 1 – Developing the BCPs
- Developing the BCPs
- Types of BCP
- Development Techniques
Module 2 – BCP Structure, Content and Format
- BCP Structure, Content and Format
- BCP storage Access and Availability
- Using the BCP
- Important Characteristics
Module 3 – Invocation and Action Plans
- How and when to invoke
- The cost of invocation
- Action plans and checklists
Module 4 – Making the BCPs Operational
- Checking the BCP
- Quality Assurance
- Fitness for purpose Team
- Develop business continuity plans
- Determine how and when to invoke the plans
- Create action plans and checklists
- Manage the business continuity plans
Completing this course will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Further information can be found on the BCI's website here.
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals who require in-depth knowledge and an understanding of how to develop, manage and implement business continuity plans appropriate for their organisation.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in a continuity and resilience related role.
If you would like this training delivered for your organisation only, please contact the BC Training team on 01253 542650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Gillian [Logie] has a fantastic manner and approach and her delivery skills are second to none, as is her knowledge. BCT have certainly cracked online training!”Louise Parker
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority