PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (Classroom)
The PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
Online Certification Exam
- Duration: 3 hours
- Scheduled by delegates to take individually following the training
- Included within the cost of the course
- Electronic course slides
- Certificate of attendance
During this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of business continuity management systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organisation to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of business continuity management systems, you can sit the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organisation.
Duration & Cost
We deliver this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training over four days for 5-16 delegates per course. The full cost of this course is £2,200 per person, plus tutor expenses if delivered onsite. Discounts are available on private training, so please get in touch for a full quotation.
Download Course Details
Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMSCourse objectives and structure Standards and regulatory frameworks Business continuity management system (BCMS) Fundamental concepts and principles of business continuity management systems Initiating the implementation of a BCMS Understanding the organisation Analysis of the existing management system
Plan the implementation of a BCMSLeadership and commitment BCMS policies Organisational structure Documentation management Competence and awareness Business impact analysis (BIA) Risk assessment
Implementation of a BCMSBusiness continuity strategy Protection and mitigation measures Business continuity plans and procedures Incident response plan Emergency response plan Crisis management plan IT recovery plan Restoration plan Communication plan
BCMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification auditTest and exercises Measurement and monitoring of the BCMS Internal audit Management review Treatment of non-conformities Continual improvement Preparing for the certification audit Competence and evaluation of implementers Closing the training
Please note, timings are indicative and exact timings may vary due to delegate experience and their interest in certain topics. The course may finish earlier if all topics have been covered.
Completing this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer course will enable you to:
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organisation
- Learn how to support an organisation to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organisation in implementing business continuity management system best practices
Completing this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer course will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Further information can be found on the BCI’s website here.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in business continuity management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a business continuity management system
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 – Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2 – Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 3 – Planning a BCMS implementation based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4 – Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5 – Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6 – Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 7 – Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
The PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer exam is available in different languages, including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Duration: 3 hours
Delegates will sit the online exam using the PECB exams App. At the end of the course, all delegates will receive an email which includes instructions on registering for the exam and an exam voucher. Further information on PECB exams can be found here: https://pecb.com/pecbexams/
The exam contains essay type questions: This type of format was selected as a means of determining whether an examinee can clearly answer training-related questions, by assessing problem-solving techniques, and formulating arguments supported with reasoning and evidence. The exam is set to be “open book”, and does not measure the recall of data or information.
Candidates are authorised to use the following reference materials during the exam:
- A copy of the ISO 22301 standard (an electronic training copy is provided on the course for reference)
- Course notes from the Participant Handout
- Any personal notes made by the candidate during the course session
- A hard copy dictionary
Results will be communicated by email in a period of 6 to 8 weeks, after taking the exam. The results will not include the exact grade of the candidate, only a mention of pass or fail.
In case of exam failure, the results will be accompanied with the list of domains in which the candidate had a low grade. You can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge. The exam can be completed online with no additional charges – candidates will need to arrange their online exam with PECB.
An Exam Preparation Guide is available to view here: https://pecb.com/pdf/exam-prep…
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields