Details & Programme
The session is broken down into topics exploring the principles, strategies and techniques of pandemic planning. The session will include information on HR planning, supply chain reviewing, cleaning and facilities management, and communications.
The session will be presented by David Hutcheson MBCI, who has been involved in pandemic planning for over 10 years. David was voted CIR Industry Personality of the Year in 2010. He has been an adviser to many small and multi-national organisations and has also worked in the public sector.
The online session will include the following topics:
- Background - What is a pandemic?
- The HR Issues
- The Pandemic Modelling Tool
- Government Guidance and Vaccines, Sources of Good Advice
- Supply Chain
- Pandemic Template
- Communications Strategy
- Further Reading and Planning
- Q&A Section - Ask David your pandemic planning questions
Please note, the materials and content for this training will be updated prior to the session, in line with the ongoing and changing situation.Back to top
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand what a pandemic is, looking at the facts rather than the hype
- Understand the principles, strategies and techniques of pandemic planning
- Understand the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively plan for a pandemic
Who Should Attend?
This session is aimed at all employees wishing to raise their Pandemic Awareness including managers, supervisors and those with planning responsibilities.
“Exceptionally good. David Hutcheson was really good, and obviously knew the subject really well. ”Jan Turner