Details & Programme
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” credential.
A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Please contact the BC Training team on 01253 542650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, should you wish to discuss options for delivering this course in-house at your organisation.