Details & Programme
Participants will receive a scenario list and a number of templates, which they can use to run their own exercises. The training will be very interactive and those participating will have the opportunity to plan and take part in a number of exercises run by those on the course.
- Introduction to exercising, why exercise and types of exercise
- Running short exercises, Speed Exercising and short exercises practical
- Planning the exercise, writing the exercise instruction, defining exercise objectives and scenario development
- Delegates develop their own exercise
- Briefing participants and delivering the exercises
- Delegates practice delivering an exercise
- Debriefing, writing the post exercise report and following up after the exercise
Delegates will be given a number of documents which they can tailor to the needs of their organisation. These include an exercise instruction, a list of possible scenarios, a post exercise report template and a selection of feedback forms.
This training has been developed by Charlie and Kim Maclean-Bristol.
Duration & Cost
The training will be over one day and up to 12 students can attend one course.
The cost of this course is £3,950. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is responsible for planning and delivering a business continuity exercise.