Planning & Running Business Continuity Exercises (Classroom)
The aim of the Planning & Running Business Continuity Exercises training course is to give business continuity coordinators and other business continuity staff the skills, tools and confidence to plan, run and report their own exercises.
- Course slides and notes
- Certificate of attendance
Those who attend the Planning & Running Business Continuity Exercises course will receive a scenario list and a number of templates, which they can use to run their own exercises. The training will be very interactive and those participating will have the opportunity to plan and take part in a number of exercises run by those on the course.
- Introduction to exercising, why exercise and types of exercise
- Running short exercises, speed exercising and short exercises practical
- Planning the exercise, writing the exercise instruction, defining exercise objectives and scenario development
- Delegates develop their own exercise
- Briefing participants and delivering the exercises
- Delegates practice delivering an exercise
- Debriefing, writing the post exercise report and following up after the exercise
Delegates will be given a number of documents which they can tailor to the needs of their organisation. These include an exercise instruction, a list of possible scenarios, a post exercise report template and a selection of feedback forms.
This Planning & Running Business Continuity Exercises training course has been developed by Charlie Maclean-Bristol and Kim Maclean-Bristol.
Duration & Cost
The course will be delivered over one day and up to 12 delegates can attend one course.
The cost of this Planning & Running Business Continuity Exercises training course is £4,950 plus tutor expenses. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.
- Helps to promote the importance of business continuity within your organisation
- Applicable to employees of all levels
Who Should Attend?
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields