Details & Programme
The session is broken down into topics exploring what should be considered as the ongoing situation with COVID-19 develops. The session will include information on the indicators for return, the practicalities of reopening a building, employee expectations and Health & Safety.
The session will be presented by David Hutcheson MBCI, who has been involved in pandemic planning for over 10 years. David was voted CIR Industry Personality of the Year in 2010. He has been an adviser to many small and multi-national organisations and has also worked in the public sector.
- The indicators for return
- Employee expectations
- The practicalities of reopening a building
- Mapping the journey once inside
- Desks, common areas and catering
- Health and Safety
- Things to consider
- Supply chain
- Sales and Marketing
- Post pandemic review
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand the areas you should consider as we move to the next stage of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Be able to identify the indicators for returning to work
- Be able to effectively plan for returning to work
- Be aware of the practicalities of reopening a building
- Understand some of the expectations employees will have
- Understand the logistics of the working environment following a pandemic
Who Should Attend?
This session is aimed at those wishing to raise their awareness of the pandemic and return to work steps, particularly those involved with their organisation's response to COVID-19.
If you would like this training delivered for your organisation only, please contact the BC Training team on 01253 542650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“David [Hutcheson] has been brilliant to listen to during this crisis. Hope he can do more sessions!”Jan Turner