Terms & Conditons
We strongly suggest that you read and understand our standard Terms & Conditions. Please contact BC Training if you have any questions regarding these terms or if you need to make any changes to your booking (these must be communicated to us ASAP via phone, email or our online chat).
- BC Training’s payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- A delegate may change the date and/or location of their chosen course up to 5 working days before the course, without charge. After this time, to rebook your course, there will be a charge of £66 for each day of the course to change onto another course date and/or location. Where a course booking has attracted a discount during a promotional period, a change of course date outside of the promotional period will result in a charge of the difference between the discounted and full price of the course.
- If a delegate misses any day of the course, for whatever reason, they may attend the missed days on another date for a fee of £66 per day. This is subject to availability.
- Cancellations made outwith of 21 days of the original course start date will incur a cancellation fee of 30% of the booking fee. If a delegate wishes to cancel their original course within 21 days of the course commencing, no refund will be given and all unpaid fees shall remain payable. BC Training cannot offer full refunds outwith of the 7 day cooling off period. Cancellations and any associated refunds are based upon the original course booking date and time. There are no refunds for dispatched products.
- Transportation and accommodation costs are not included in the price of the courses. A limited number of refreshments, including lunch are provided during the course, however all other related costs are not included, unless otherwise stipulated
- BC Training reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are insufficient numbers of delegates registered to practically run the course. In this event you will be notified 30 days prior to the planned start date of the course for classroom courses or 7 days prior to the planned start date of the course for live online courses. Delegates may transfer to another course or they may receive a refund of any fees paid, however no liability shall be taken for travel or accommodation.
- In the event of a BC Training trainer being unable to attend due to trainer illness or other circumstances beyond our control, the course may be cancelled. BC Training will endeavour to provide an alternative trainer, however this is not always possible. Refunds of any fees paid will be made but no liability shall be taken for travel or accommodation.
- BC Training reserves the right to change prices, services or other particulars contained on the BC Training website at any time.
- BC Training does not accept liability for any loss or accidental expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services, weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not limited to, war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse conditions.
- BC Training does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the booking form. Any claims shall be subject to English law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the sole domain of the English courts.
- You must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract at the time to BC Training and give BC Training time and opportunity to arrive at a satisfactory solution.
- BC Training reserves the right to provide an alternative trainer in the event of their inability to attend due to ill health or other emergency.
- If you order any pre-course materials, prior to two weeks before the course these may be delivered to the address stipulated at the time of booking unless otherwise stated. If you order them within 2 weeks of the start of the course the materials will be sent directly to the venue for you to collect at the start of the course. All orders are subject to postage fees. BC Training are not responsible for any customs fees.
- By verbally agreeing on the telephone, ticking the relevant box on the website or signing a booking form, you are agreeing to accept all these Terms & Conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking Terms & Conditions.