Details & Programme
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the Design stage of the BCM Lifecycle. The Design stage builds on the outcomes from the Analysis stage.
This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018.
Module 1 - Design Options
- Strategies and Tactics
- Recovery Requirements
- Insurance and Finance
- IT DR
- Maximum Survivable Incident
Module 2 - Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives
- Setting RPOs
- Setting RTOs
- Issues to consider
Module 3 - Preparing for Implementation
- Checking Design solutions
- Recovery Capability
- Establishing Projects
Module 4 – Incident Response Structure
- Incident Response Structure
- Response phases
- Response teams
- Understand and explore the options for designing business continuity solutions
- Set recovery point objectives and recovery time objectives
- Prepare for the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle
- Design an effective incident response structure
Completing this course will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Further information can be found on the BCI's website here.
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals who require in-depth knowledge and an understanding of how to design business continuity solutions appropriate for their organisation.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in a continuity and resilience related role.
BSc MBCI MBCS CITP
If you would like this training delivered for your organisation only, please contact the BC Training team on 01253 542650 or email email@example.com.