“Embracing the challenge of Resilience” has been announced as the theme for this year’s Business Continuity Awareness Week. Taking place on the 15th-19th May 2023, the BCI’s Business Continuity Awareness Week will focus on the different areas of resilience, influenced by the disruptive events that have happened this year.
Each day of Business Continuity Awareness week will focus on a different area of resilience:
- Monday, 15th May: Cyber Resilience
- Tuesday, 16th May: Supply Chain Resilience
- Wednesday, 17th May: Operational Resilience
- Thursday, 18th May: Personal Resilience
- Friday, 19th May: Organisational Resilience
The BCI have announced that a number of resources will be available throughout the week, including a daily research paper, live + recorded webinars, and The BCI Operational Resilience Report 2023
To read more about 2023’s Business Continuity Awareness Week, please click here.