Bringing you all business continuity news and everything that’s going on here at BCT!
BCI Video – ‘What our students & instructors say about the CBCI Certification Course’
The CBCI Certification Course is the BCI’s number one course that teaches you the fundamentals to implement a Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme into your organisation and provides you with a solid base for a career in business continuity and resilience.
1. BCI Introduction to Business Continuity
2. BCI Introduction to Organisational Resilience
3. BCT Certificate in Cyber Incident Management (NCSC Certified Training)
28th February-1st March
4. CBCI Certification Course
What’s happening in the world of BC
1. Webinar: Panel Discussion: Anatomy of a Crisis
2. BCI Cyber Resilience Report 2021
3. Tonga tsunami: Anxious wait for news after Tonga cut off
4. Ukraine says evidence points to Russia being behind cyber-attack
5. Influencer Elle Darby apologises over racist tweets
Our very own Head of Training, Charlie Maclean-Bristol writes a weekly bulletin on all things business continuity.
Verisimilitude and its Importance in Exercises
Charlie explains how he creates excellent exercises for organisations to use and play out. Learn how to engage your employees and create memorable business continuity exercises.
Amedia AS Cyber Hack Case Study
A deep dive into the Amedia AS cyber hack and a review of their crisis communications which occurred over the holiday period. Charlie discusses in-depth all the important lessons to take away from how Amedia AS dealt with the hack.
Top 10 Bulletins in 2021!
Here are our top 10 bulletins from 2021! A look over the most popular, our personal favourites and insightful discussions to refresh yourself on!
Storm Arwen: Lessons Re-Identified?
Storm Arwen and the cycle of lessons following an incident and why business continuity professionals need to keep an eye on incidents at all times.
Hear from Sam, who works for the British Transport Police. In October he attended our CBCI Certification Course in London! Learn why he decided to take to the course and how he has implemented his learning this into his work.