Business Continuity Exercises: Quick Exercises to Validate Your Plan by Charlie Maclean-Bristol
Is exercising your continuity program too time-consuming, costly, or difficult to justify in the face of conflicting organisational priorities or senior management buy-in? What if you could use quick, cost-effective, easy exercises to get valuable results with only a relatively modest commitment?
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or just getting started, Charlie Maclean-Bristol provides you with expert guidance, a practical framework, and lots of proven examples, tools, tips, techniques and scenarios to get your business continuity exercise program moving!
You can carry out any of the 18 simple yet effective exercises detailed in this book in less than an hour, regardless of your level of experience. Plus, you will find all the support you will need to produce successful exercises.
Build your teams’ knowledge, experience, confidence and abilities while validating your business continuity program, plans and procedures with these proven resources!
Business Continuity Exercises: Quick Exercises to Validate Your Plan Will Help You To:
- Understand the process of planning and conducting business exercises efficiently while achieving maximum results.
- Develop the most appropriate strategy framework for conducting and assessing your exercise.
- Overcome obstacles to your business continuity exercise program, whether due to budget restrictions, time constraints, or conflicting priorities.
- Choose the most appropriate and effective exercise scenario, purpose and objectives.
- Plan and conduct your exercise using a straightforward, proven methodology with extensive tools and resources.
- Conduct exercises suitable for responding to all types of business interruptions and emergencies, including cyber incidents and civil disasters.
- Conduct exercises for newcomers to business continuity as well as for experienced practitioners.
- Create a comprehensive post-exercise report to achieve valuable insights, keep management and participants in the loop, and to further your objectives.
“Charlie Maclean-Bristol captures well the essence of the exercise purpose and process with concise, easy-to-read notes. The challenge, as he rightly points out, is engagement and often the biggest collective corporate block to engagement is complacency.”
– James Royds, Independent Consultant: Risk, Crisis and Continuity Management in Reading, United Kingdom
The cost of this product is £40.00 / €50.00 / $48.00 plus shipping.
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields