Details & Programme
This course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BC professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme, as described in the GPG 2013. It will take each student step by step through the BCM Lifecycle, which sits at the heart of good BC practice.
This course is delivered over a period of eight weeks in an interactive eLearning environment by Bucks New University via the University’s Blackboard Learning System. Each session lasts two hours with two sessions scheduled for each of the eight weeks, giving you a total of 32 hours of training.
Classes run on Mondays and Tuesdays from 1500 to 1700 BST (New York -5, Paris +1, Dubai +3). Each session is recorded and access to these recorded sessions will be available to students after the live session has run, and for the duration of the course.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) Examination.
£1,670 is the Early Bird Offer Price. Booking must be made by 20th October 2017. After this date the cost will be £1,970.
Next intake: 20th November 2017
To register for the upcoming course please register by 13th October 2017. Limited places available so booking early is advisable. Any bookings made after this date will be saved on the register for the next scheduled course.
- Teaches you not just the ‘what’ to do, but also the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of good BC practice
- Equips you with the knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practice BC
- Provides an accepted benchmark against which the technical and professional competency of BC professionals can be effectively measured and examine
- Provides practical insights to good BC practice and expertise by learning from some of the best BC professionals in the industry
- Prepares you for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals working in organisations of any type and size, in any industry or sector worldwide.
- Individuals with a full time or part time role or responsibility that requires an understanding of business continuity.
- Individuals who want to take the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination