Details & Programme
This course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BC professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme, as described in the GPG 2018. It will take each student step by step through the BCM Lifecycle, which sits at the heart of good BC practice.
This course is delivered over a period of eight weeks in an interactive eLearning environment by Bucks New University via the University’s Blackboard Learning System. The sessions will take place Mondays and Tuesdays 6pm-8pm BST, giving you a total of 32 hours of training.
Each session is recorded and access to these recorded sessions will be available to students after the live session has run, and for the duration of the course.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) Examination.
Next intake: 29th March 2021
The early bird rate of £1,670 is available until 1st March 2021, when the course will return to the full cost of £1,970.
To register for the upcoming course please register by 15th March 2021. Limited places available so booking early is advisable. Any bookings made after this date will be saved on the register for the next scheduled course.Back to top
- Teaches you not just the ‘what’ to do, but also the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of good BC practice
- Equips you with the knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practice BC
- Provides an accepted benchmark against which the technical and professional competency of BC professionals can be effectively measured and examine
- Provides practical insights to good BC practice and expertise by learning from some of the best BC professionals in the industry
- Prepares you for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination
Completing this course will contribute 32 hours towards your Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals working in organisations of any type and size, in any industry or sector worldwide.
- Individuals with a full time or part time role or responsibility that requires an understanding of business continuity.
- Individuals who want to take the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination