CBCI Online Training Course with Exam (E-Learning)
32 Hours, 8 Weeks
- Certificate of the BCI Examination
- Good Practice Guidelines 2018
- Access to recorded sessions after the live session has run
This course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BC professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme, as described in the GPG 2018. It will take each student step by step through the BCM Lifecycle, which sits at the heart of good BC practice.
This course is delivered over a period of eight weeks in an interactive eLearning environment by Bucks New University via the University’s Blackboard Learning System. The sessions will take place Mondays and Tuesdays 6pm-8pm UK time, giving you a total of 32 hours of training.
Course Cost & Dates
Each session is recorded and access to these recorded sessions will be available to students after the live session has run, and for the duration of the course.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) Examination.
Next start date: 30th October 2023
The early bird rate (ex VAT) of £1,670.00 / €1,890.00 / $2,010.00 is available until 2nd October 2023, when the course will return to the full cost (ex VAT) of £1,970.00 / €2,225.00 / $2,370.00.
To register for the upcoming course please register by 16th October 2023. Limited places available so booking early is advisable. Any bookings made after this date will be saved on the register for the next scheduled course.
- Teaches you not just the ‘what’ to do, but also the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of good BC practice
- Equips you with the knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practice BC
- Provides an accepted benchmark against which the technical and professional competency of BC professionals can be effectively measured and examine
- Provides practical insights to good BC practice and expertise by learning from some of the best BC professionals in the industry
- Prepares you for the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination
Completing this course will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Further information can be found on the BCI’s website here.
Who Should Attend?
- Business continuity and resilience professionals working in organisations of any type and size, in any industry or sector worldwide.
- Individuals with a full time or part time role or responsibility that requires an understanding of business continuity.
- Individuals who want to take the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields