Details & Programme
Delegates can expect to cover the following topics during this online course:
- What is business continuity?
- Types of Incidents
- A World Without Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Saves the Day
- Barriers to Business Continuity
- Top 10 Benefits of Business Continuity
- Industry Terminology
- Case Studies
- What part can you play?
- Knowledge Check
This course takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete and 30 days access is provided, allowing plenty of time for learners to work through at their own pace and fit learning around other commitments.
The course is available online via our learning management system, allowing users to log in anywhere, as long as they have an internet connection. Whilst we recommend completing the course on a laptop or computer for the best learning experience, the content can also be accessed via the SAP Litmos - Learning System App on mobile phones and tablets, so learners can study at work, home or on the go.Back to top
This course aims to provide learners with an awareness of:
- What business continuity is
- The types of incidents that could disrupt your organisation
- The benefits of business continuity
- Key terminology used in the business continuity industry
- How you can contribute to the implementation of business continuity within your organisation
Delegates will be able to download their electronic certificate upon completion of the course. There is also the option to upgrade your certificate to a TQUK endorsed hard copy certificate for an additional £30 (plus P&P for overseas learners).
Who Should Attend?
Individuals that require a basic awareness of business continuity, which will help them to support the implementation of business continuity within their organisation.