ISO 22301 Masterclass (Classroom)
- Course slides and notes
- Certificate of attendance
Details & Programme
Whether you are new to ISO 22301 or looking to further your expertise, the ISO 22301 Masterclass is the right training course for you. We can tailor-make this training course to suit your business continuity programme and we can create a package that can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you need to be.
The ISO 22301 Masterclass will help your organisation to have a basic understanding of business continuity. ISO 22301 provides a framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating the impact that this has on the company and developing the capability to minimise the impact of disruption.
Those that attend the ISO 22301 Masterclass training course will understand the key concepts of business continuity, be aware of the benefits of a continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Understanding of the key concepts of business continuity
- Introduction of business continuity management to your organisation
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- Identify critical business functions and potential disruption
Duration & Cost
The ISO 22301 Masterclass is a one day training course and up to 12 students can attend the session.
The cost of this course is £4,950 plus tutor expenses. Bespoke work may incur additional costs.
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- How to recover business functionality in a crisis situation
- What action to take to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your company’s business continuity management system
Who Should Attend?
- Continuity and Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- IT Managers
- Environmental, Health and Safety Managers
- Consultants and Auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 to their organisation
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields