PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor (Classroom or Live Online)
PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a business continuity management system (BCMS) audit by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Included within the cost of the course
- Electronic course slides
- Certificate of attendance
During this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform a BCMS audit, you can sit the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential.
By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organisations based on best practices.
Duration & Cost
We deliver this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training over four days for 5-16 delegates per course. The cost of this training (ex VAT) is £2,200.00 / €2,465.00 / $2,635.00 per person, plus tutor expenses if delivered in person. Discounts are available on private training, so please get in touch for a full quotation.
If you are interested in arranging this course for your workplace call:
Or email us at email@example.com
Introduction to Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) and ISO 22301Course objectives and structure Standards and regulatory frameworks Certification process Fundamental principles of business continuity management systems Business continuity management systems (BCMS)
Audit principles, preparation and launching of an auditFundamental audit concepts and principles Evidence based audit approach Initiating the audit Stage 1 audit Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit) Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
On-site audit activitiesStage 2 audit (Part 2) Communication during the audit Audit procedures Creating audit test plans Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Closing the auditDocumentation of the audit and the audit quality review Closing the audit Evaluating action plans by the auditor Benefits of the initial audit Managing an internal audit program Competence and evaluation of auditors Closing the training
Online Certification ExamDuration: 3 hours Scheduled by delegates to take individually following the training
Please note, timings are indicative and exact timings may vary due to delegate experience and their interest in certain topics. The course may finish earlier if all topics have been covered.
Completing this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor course will enable you to:
- Understand the operations of a business continuity management system based on ISO 22301
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Completing this PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor course will contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Further information can be found on the BCI’s website here.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with business continuity management system requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
The PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 – Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2 – Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 3 – Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4 – Preparation of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 5 – Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 6 – Closing an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 7 – Managing an ISO 22301 audit program
The PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor exam is available in different languages, such as English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Duration: 3 hours
Delegates will sit the online exam using the PECB exams App. At the end of the course, all delegates will receive an email which includes instructions on registering for the exam and an exam voucher. Further information on PECB exams can be found here: https://pecb.com/pecbexams/
The questions are essay type questions. This type of format was chosen because the intent is to determine whether an examinee can write a clear coherent answer/argument and to assess problem solving techniques. Because of this particularity, the exam is set to be “open book” and does not measure the recall of data or information.
Candidates are authorised to use the following reference materials during the exam:
- A copy of the ISO 22301 standard (an electronic training copy with temporary access is provided on the course for reference)
- Course notes from the Participant Handout
- Any personal notes made by the student during the course
- A hard copy dictionary
Results will be communicated by email in a period of 6 to 8 weeks, after taking the exam. The results will not include the exact grade of the candidate, only a mention of pass or fail.
In case of exam failure, the results will be accompanied with the list of domains in which the candidate had a low grade. You can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge. The exam can be completed online with no additional charges – candidates will need to arrange their online exam with PECB.
An Exam Preparation Guide is available to view here: https://pecb.com/pdf/exam-prep…
Sign-up to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields