Details & Programme
The following subjects can be covered during the briefing:
- Threat landscape
- Case studies
- Identifying what you might have that a hacker might want
- Difference between “normal” and cyber incidents
- Adapting your existing plans and response structure to a cyber incident
- Understanding what decisions and guidance can be agreed in advance
- Reporting incidents; what help is available and changes under GDPR
- Senior managers role in a cyber incident
- Communications during a cyber incident and possible communication strategies
A series of short exercises tailored to the organisation can be run to practice the skills taught during the training and to practice decision making under pressure.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior managers or the C-suite who would be part of the senior decision making or a strategic incident team responding to an incident
- CIOs Who need to understand how an indent should be managed at a senior level
- Advisors to senior managers and resilience professionals