Customer Service Policy
At BC Training Ltd we strive to deliver the highest standards for our customers and endeavour to provide the best possible service at all times. Our customer service policy makes clear our commitment to provide an excellent service and outlines what our customers can expect from us.
Our Customer Charter
Every member of BC Training Ltd is committed to providing a responsive, knowledgeable and professional service.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be courteous at all times.
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay.
- Apologise when we make a mistake and rectify it as soon as possible.
- Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response.
Our Customer Standards
We aim to:
- Always be available to contact during our office opening hours – either via the phone, email or online chat system.
- Return your call the same working day if you have left us a message.
- Acknowledge or respond to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on the same working day.
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can.
BC Training Ltd seeks fair and prompt solutions in response to any customer complaints. Any issues should be sent in via the contact channels below, where they will be acknowledged in the first instance. From there, they will then be directed to the attention of the appropriate person and discussed with the Directors before you receive a full response. We aim to respond fully to complaints within ten working days.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to make any comments, raise a query or make a complaint about the service you have received, please contact us using the details outlined below. We aim to respond to your query within two working days.
Head Office Address
Business Continuity Training Ltd
21 Fairhaven Road
Lytham St Annes
Telephone UK: 01253 542650
Telephone Rest of World: +44 1253 542650