Terms & Conditions
We strongly suggest that you read, and understand, our standard Terms & Conditions. Please contact Business Continuity Training Ltd if you have any questions relating to these terms.
- BC Training's payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- A delegate may change the date and/or location of their chosen course up to 5 working days before the course, without charge. After this time, to rebook your course there will be a charge of £66 per day to change onto another course date and/or location.
- If a delegate misses any day of the course, for whatever reason, they may attend the missed days on another date for a fee of £66 per day. This is subject to availability.
- Cancellations made outwith of 21 days of the course start date will incur a cancellation fee of 30% of the course fee. If a delegate wishes to cancel their course within 21 days of the course commencing, no refund will be given and all unpaid course fees shall remain payable.
- Transport to and accommodation at the venue is not included in the price of this course. A limited number of refreshments, including lunch are provided during the course but all other related costs are not included in the cost of the course, unless otherwise stipulated.
- BC Training reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are insufficient numbers of delegates attending to practically run the course. Delegates may transfer to another course or they may receive a refund of any fees paid but no liability shall be taken for travel or accommodation.
- In the event of a BC Training trainer being unable to attend due to trainer illness or other circumstances beyond our control, the course may be cancelled. BC Training will endeavour to provide an alternative trainer but this is not always possible. Refunds of any fees paid will be made but no liability shall be taken for travel or accommodation.
- BC Training reserves the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars contained on the BC Training website at any time.
- BC Training does not accept liability for any loss or accidental expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as, but not limited to, war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse conditions.
- BC Training does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form. Any claims shall be subject to English law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the sole domain of the English courts.
- You must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract at the time to BC Training and give BC Training time and opportunity to arrive at a satisfactory solution.
- BC Training reserves the right to provide an alternative trainer in the event of their inability to attend due to ill health or other emergency.
- If you order any pre-course materials, prior to two weeks before the course these may be delivered to the address stipulated at the time of booking unless otherwise stated. If you order them within 2 weeks of the start of the course the materials will be sent directly to the venue for you to collect at the start of the course. All orders are subject to postage fees.
- By verbally agreeing on the telephone or ticking the relevant box on the website you are agreeing to accept all these Terms & Conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking Terms & Conditions.