Work with us
BC Training specialises in running professional training courses online and in the classroom. Since forming in 2008, we have developed a small team of hardworking and friendly individuals, who arrange all bookings and logistics for our courses, whilst our contracted industry experts deliver the training. Our recent customers include Apple, BBC, HSBC, Tesco, Amazon, Ministry of Defence and the NHS.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team of talented people, working in our office by the beach in Lytham St Annes, as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
As BC Training’s Sales and Marketing Executive, you will support the existing team in organising and promoting our training courses. The right candidate will be professional, with a great eye for detail and the ability to build and maintain relationships with our customers. We would normally expect you to be educated to degree level of any discipline or have experience within a sales capacity, but would consider anyone who is brilliant!
- Liaising with industry professionals to generate new sales leads via email and LinkedIn
- Maintaining relationships with current clients
- Producing quotations and processing sales
- Manning our website live chat system
- Publishing our new cyber security e-learning course to our online platform
- Attending industry events on behalf of the company
- Completing course meet and greets, online and in London
- Assisting in marketing and event activities
- Plenty of initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Lots of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small and dynamic team
- 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays, with a holiday increase each year
- Uncapped commission paid monthly
- Opportunity to travel within the UK and overseas while meeting clients
- Early finish and dress down Fridays
- Regular office activities, including our daily 20 minute walk on the beach and lunches out
- Company pension
- Attending industry events, award shows, and gala dinners
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training courses and exams for professional development
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Choice of start time between 8am-9am
Job type: Full-time (Monday-Friday), Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per year + Monthly Uncapped Commission
- Submit CV
- MS Teams first interview
- Face-to-face second interview
- Start ASAP
The whole team takes a lateral flow test each week and we have sanitising stations in the office. We have staggered lunches and all desks are 2m apart. Additional to adhering to all COVID-19 regulations, we also have our own office policy with regards to working from home when colleagues have been a close contact of someone with COVID-19 or are unwell/awaiting the results of a PCR test.
Please send your CV and any further information to email@example.com to apply for this role.
We are constantly on the look out for additions to our training staff. If you are a brilliant consultant or a BCM professional and are looking to add training to your CV, then please drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ideally you would be on the BCI Approved Trainer list.