Details & Programme
Delegates can expect to cover the following modules during this online course:
- Unit One - What is Business Continuity?
- Unit Two - Policy and Programme Management
- Unit Three - Analysis
- Unit Four - Design
- Unit Five - Implementation
- Unit Six - Validation
- Unit Seven - Embedding
- Final Assessment
This course contains podcasts, tips from BC experts, short tasks, recommended reading, and a final assessment to confirm your understanding of the course content.
This course takes approximately 20 hours to complete. You will have 60 days access to the course, allowing plenty of time to work through at your own pace and fit studying around other commitments.
The course is available online via our learning management system, allowing you to log in anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Whilst we recommend completing the course on a laptop or computer for the best learning experience, the content can also be accessed via the SAP Litmos - Learning System App on mobile phones and tablets, so you can study at work, home or on the go.
If you have signed up for instant access, you will receive an email with your login details as soon as you have purchased the course. If you have purchased more than one course, we will be in touch to arrange your course registrations.Back to top
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of:
- What business continuity is and why it is important
- How to develop a business continuity policy and programme
- How to conduct a business impact analysis
- How to develop recovery solutions and implement mitigation measures
- How to develop effective business continuity plans
- How to validate and improve your plans through exercise, maintenance and review
- How to embed business continuity awareness within your organisation
We will issue your hard copy TQUK endorsed certificate upon completion of the course.
Who Should Attend?
Business continuity and resilience newcomers, or individuals with a full or part time role or responsibility that requires a basic understanding of business continuity.